What is your return policy?
Artifact Uprising stands behind the products we create. If you are not happy with the quality of your order or believe your product has a manufacturing defect or damage – please contact us so we can make things right. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. Dependent upon the defective issue we ask that you provide a photo of the production error or shipping damage so that we may submit the issue to our print team.
Artifact Uprising creates custom one-of-a-kind products that are custom designed by you. Due to the custom nature of these products, we are unable to refund your order for customer created errors, including but not limited to:
- Typos and misspellings
- Poor image quality or low resolution of original file
- Layout errors and missing or duplicate images
- Blank pages or mistakes in product design
- Product selection mistakes (i.e. product size, style or cover choices)
- Color differences between your home computer and our printing systems
If there is damage or issue to your order caused by Artifact Uprising, you may opt for replacement of merchandise, credit on a future order or a full refund. Artifact Uprising cannot provide refunds or exchanges due to damages caused by customer handling, storage, treatment, or for any of the above errors. To ensure an easy return process, please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and photo of defect or shipping damage. Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to be in touch with you.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you should need to cancel your order for any reason, head to your order history. You have within one (1) hour of receiving your order confirmation email to cancel your order. Past this time, we cannot refund or cancel any order. Please note, we cannot make changes to your design once it has been ordered. You will need to cancel your order if you need to make additional changes and place a new order. Please reach out to us with any questions.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please visit our full terms & conditions on our website or click here.
What is your gift card policy?
1. Purchasing and Using Gift Cards. Artifact Uprising offers Gift Cards that can be purchased and redeemed through the Artifact Uprising website (www.artifactuprising.com). Purchasing or using Gift Cards establishes acceptance of the Artifact Uprising Terms and Conditions, including these terms and conditions. You may not purchase or redeem a gift card without having access to the Internet and creating an Artifact Uprising account. Gift Cards may be purchased in electronic or physical formats. Both formats provide a gift code containing a redeemable monetary value, credited to an order when entered during the checkout process. Please note, gift cards are not available for purchase on the mobile app.
2. Account Balances. The holder of the Gift Card can review the card’s balance by entering the respective Gift Card code into the designated inquiry location on the Artifact Uprising website, or by contacting our help team.
3. Limitations. Gift Cards may be redeemed through the Artifact Uprising website only. Gift Cards are non-refundable. Gift Cards may not be used toward previous purchases. Every permitted purchase made with a Gift Card, plus applicable costs, such as shipping and handling and taxes, is deducted from the Gift Card balance. Gift Card balances will be applied against the total amount of the order placed. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain on the Gift Card account. If any purchase exceeds the Gift Card balance, the excess amount must be paid with another payment method accepted on the Artifact Uprising website. Gift cards balances cannot be used to purchase other gift cards or certain other items as specified on the Artifact Uprising website.
4. No Expiration Date or Fees. Gift Cards have no expiration date and Artifact Uprising does not charge any fees for Gift Cards.
5. Restrictions. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or recharged, and balances on multiple Gift Cards cannot be combined into a combined balance on one or more new Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Except as required by law, Gift Cards may not be transferred for value, resold redeemed for cash or checks, and Gift Card balances cannot be transferred to credit card accounts or accounts of other means of payment. Unused Gift Card balances in an Artifact Uprising account may not be transferred to another Artifact Uprising account. If applicable law requires us to redeem Gift Cards for monetary value Artifact Uprising reserves the right to pay by any means we choose (cash, check, et cetera).
6. Fraud. If we believe that a Gift Card is used, redeemed or obtained fraudulently, Artifact Uprising reserves the right to reject the redemption or use of the Gift Card, bill alternative forms of payment, terminate the applicable account, and/or take available legal actions.
7. Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon purchase. . You can report misplaced Gift Cards by contacting our help center, but we are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
8. Limitation of Liability. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY, THE SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
9. Applicable Law. Gift Cards are issued by Artifact Uprising, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflict of laws principles, apply to and govern our Gift Card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change any of the terms and conditions applicable to Gift Cards at our discretion at any time, subject to applicable laws.