All my photos are on my phone. Is there any easy way to access them on the desktop site?
- Open your preferred web browser on your phone and visit www.artifactuprising.com
- Log in, then click My Account
- From the dropdown menu, select Galleries
- Type in a title for your gallery
- Click Upload Images
- Select the images you want from your phone’s camera roll and select “Done” when you’ve finished choosing all the images you want
- Once the images are all uploaded, you will be able to access those photos from any project you create on our our full website (accessed through a computer or laptop)
Why are my Instagram images showing as low resolution?
Often, when Instagram filters are applied to images the resolution decreases significantly. Try using the original version of each image for better quality.
I'm experiencing issues uploading my photos. Can you help?
So sorry about that! First, a few things to check:
- Make sure you are connected to a reliable WiFi network
- Make sure you have the most updated version of iOS and our app
If all of these things are in good shape, check the size of your files. If the images are bigger than normal, the app may have a hard time uploading them. You can also try selecting fewer images at once, to see if that helps speed things up!
If you're still experiencing issues, please drop us a note so we can troubleshoot together!