Will Envelope Addressing be available for all Cards?
For now, it is only available for our Holiday Cards, but hoping to have it for all cards in the new year!
HOW WILL ENVELOPE ADDRESSING COME?
You have the option for both return and recipient. It will only print on one side of the envelope.
HOW DO YOU ENTER YOUR ADDRESSES?
You will select a return address from your Saved Addresses or you can add a new address. If you selected recipient address, you will then upload your recipient address:
Envelope addressing is only available using our provided template. Download below to get started (see attached).
Add Recipient Information
Enter your recipient's names and addresses in the template provided. Once finished, make sure to save the template as a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file. Other file types are not supported. Check out the envelope preview below.
Review & Upload Completed Template
Once recipient information has been reviewed, upload your completed template through the "Upload" button, below.
*You verify that I have reviewed my Recipient Address Template, and confirm the spelling and quantity of recipients is correct.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- We only have 1 font, and 1 color text
- Spare envelopes included in the order will not be printed on.
- If you make a mistake, have to cancel and reorder with corrected addresses * we don't have address verification - so up to you to enter addresses in correctly!
- It costs the same for either Return address only or both Return and Recipient [$0.40 per envelope]
- If you send fewer recipient addresses in your CSV than envelopes selected, those envelopes that do not have recipient addresses will print with only Return address
- This is NOT availalbe on APP - any orders placed on the app are not applicable for envelope addressing.